With equipment and technology critical to many disaster response scenarios, International Disaster Response Expo showcases a major-scale exhibition of specialist solutions and innovations that make responders tasks possible and hopefully easier.
- A key platform to showcase and demonstrate innovative products vital in responses
- Supported by Government, NGOs and key stakeholders, the Government & INGO Zone provides a dedicated space to showcase the programmes and capabilities to used to inform and coordinate disaster response initiatives
- Visitors include international Government, NGOs, Aid Agencies and Charities as well as all key stakeholders including Military, Law Enforcement, Emergency Response, Search & Rescue, CNI, Consultants, Contractors and the Private Sector
- Free-to-attend conference, located on the expo floor meaning increased exhibitor and visitor engagement
- Capability Workshops contribute to an integrated learning experience providing an additional platform for exhibitors to present launch products and new innovative solutions
- Free marketing tools are available to all exhibitors, at no additional cost!
- Increased exposure to a wider spread visitor base. Co-located with the award winning International Security Expo meaning your brand will be put in front of an additional 12,500 international visitors